Besan ke ladu /besan laddu /Besanache ladu
Besan ladoo no needs to introduction,
It is a most popular and traditional sweet in our India. Besan ladoo made with only 3or 4 ingredients.These are mostly made during a festival &celebration.
1 cup besan gram flour, sifted, 125 grams (measured after sifting the flour)
1/4 cup ghee clarified butter, 60 ml, not melted
1/2 cup powdered sugar 65 grams, also known as confectioners sugar, you can add more to taste
1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
2 teaspoons chopped nuts like almonds, cashews optional
- Before starting , bring the besan and then calculate it. It should come to 1 cup (125 grams). Hold on .
- To a heavy bottom pan, add the ghee and let it soften on low heat.
*Once the ghee melts, add the bring besan to the pan. heat should be low at all times.
- Mix the besan and the ghee together, at first it will form a bunch. Don’t worry and keep exciting , it will start to relax a bit. (See pictures above to see how it looks at every stage!)
- Keep exciting continuously on low heat. Besan will continue to relax and after around 15 minutes (see picture 6 above), it will turn into a smooth paste like stability .
- I baked the besan for around 25 minutes on low heat until it had a enjoyable golden-ish color. Your kitchen will also be filled with a fragrance by then.
- Remove pan from heat. If you want, transfer the besan to another container so that it doesn’t cook more and doesn’t burn.
- I didn’t transfer it. So after take out pan from heat, I kept exciting for 2 to 3 minutes until it chill a little.
- Then attach the cardamom powder and mix and now let the besan chill for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Do not attached sugar to hot besan else the sugar will soften and then you won’t be able to bind the ladoos.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, the besan would chill and be easy to touch. Add in the sugar and nuts/raisins (if using).
- Mix everything at a same time until the sugar and nuts are well merge. You will get a smooth besan dough.
- Now, compress a small bowl from the dough. Press and roll between your palm to form a round shape. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- You would get 8 to 10 ladoos.
- Store besan ladoo in airtight container and enjoy! You may garnish with nuts or safe to eat silver leaves (chandi ka vark).
Vitamin A3 %
Vitamin C2 %
Keyword :Besan ladoo ,Besanache ladoo, home made besan ladoo .